Sunday, October 11, 2009

Post Disney better pics

In absolutely no particular order. This is because uploading puts these pics everywhere and they are hard to drag into place. So here you go:

The train station


A Mickey pumpkin


The headless horseman. Oh yea, crazy creepy. Luckily I was able to catch somebody elses flash. I've got a few more but this is about the best one.


One of the grave diggers dispersing after the parade. He was creepy walking by himself with a the lantern and a long "dead" stare.


I'm seriously getting better at this. This time I used a "knee-pod" to hold the camera. I was able to hold it to a 1/5th of a second which is fairly significant to do with no tripod.


The entrance to Expedition Everest


Me holding the special red tag to help track the time for the wait on the ride. We always get a picture with these thanks to boB doing the same thing. This was Expedition Everest.


Oh, my thing this time was to take the funniest picture I could during the ride. Since the fingers in the air rock on look wasn't working I went for terrified. I think I pulled it off pretty good.


Remy in Chef's De France. I don't know what the deal was but he was responding to everything she said. My only guess is he's on a timer that triggers with light. None the less it was cool.



The Jammin Chef's. Formally the Jammitors.


Another scared look on the Tower of Terror.


Stupid Muppet itching powder!


See ya real soon. Like, Christmas because we already have reservations!

No comments: