Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More photo details


Took the camera out Sunday to the park and tried to take some pictures. Oddly, not much to take pictures of which is also why I went on a nice Harley ride then burnt my arms sine the wind was blowing my sleeves up. Yea, I'm pretty bad ass.

Below is a full size crop of a dragon fly. I guess I was about 8' from this little guy. Pretty good detail.


The same flower pictured below but this is still only at 50% zoom. This camera takes HUGE pictures but that lets in more light which lets in more detail. So I'm pretty happy with it. Just got to figure out how to use it better. I'm way out of 4th grade science class but you can clearly see those little hair things on the pedels. They have a name, don't know them, don't care, won't serve me well in life.

No comments: