Friday, November 30, 2007

2007 (Jan - June)

So, I finally got around to putting the engine back into the S-10. What a better time to do this than 1/17/07. Cold weather, dark, a perfect time. You can't see it but in the corner is a 80k BTU heater.
In March they brought the CAT Chopper by the plant before they gave it to "The Victory Junction Gang" the next day. Don't fret, CAT ordered 2 when this one was built.

The weekend of the Bristol race in March we caught up with our good friend's, the Farmers.

This is Earl's rail cars, he's since sold it, but I like this picture if I had only got the nose in the picture.

We quit working at Advance Auto Parts in May, to celebrate we went to Vegas and took Kenny and Farrah with us. We drove from Vegas to the Grand Canyon. Little heads up, it's a long freakin way to do in a day and back. Oh, and cold up there compared to Vegas. I was also able to get a bunch of nice T-Shirt on that trip. Well, I had to, I left Raleigh with no shirt except the one I was wearing. So I got some every where we went.

The video below is when I finally got around to actually getting the S-10 to start. This isn't the first fire, but this is about the 5th. Amazing what happens when you put good fuel in and clean the fuel injectors from sticking. So this was around June.


No comments: