Friday, September 18, 2009

A lot more Hawaii pictures

OK, here's a much better picture from the sign at Scotty's. We went back for dessert 2 days later. We were far to full from dinner to eat that night.


Ladies please resist the urge to fling yourselves at me and my woolly chest hair. This was our snorkeling gear setup. The was about mid way through the sun burn. Please reference future pictures to see this.


A Luau and a sun burn. Yes, we are quite happy and burnt to a crisp. Here we are again borrowing strangers talents to take a pictures. Of course I volunteered to take theirs so we could guilt them into taking our picture.


Here we are mid-zip line tour. This would be the roaming gnome from Travelocity coming out of Mandy's head. Clearly we didn't put a lot of thought into set up. However this is "The" official roaming gnome. The Travelocity people actually brought him by, took some pictures and certified the location. They claim he has a facebook page.

This is a much better shot of the Hula pie from Duke's. This is "why the sailors swam to shore". We downed it and it was good.

Here we are after the zipline. This is Sean and Steph. I'm still not sure where the extra hand came from with the 2 fingers behind Sean. I just can't place who it is. None the less they were a blast and stuck around for like 10 minutes and 5 pictures, only for me to learn later I had left it underexposed by 2 stops to get a long exposure of a water fall from earlier. Stupid manual settings.
This was after going to Duke's for dessert. We found a nice place on the ground in front of it and set the camera down and went to full manual. Yes, I moved completely out of P, Tv, or Av. This was full M, F10, 10 sec, 100ISO. I'm so proud. That little remote has been more handy than anything I've bought for that camera.

No comments: