Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Some follow up good photos

I figured I'd add some much better pictures instead of the junky ones my phone takes and some more descriptions about our trip. It's a lot easier to type with all fingers instead of just your thumbs.

I'll try and keep these in order. First and foremost we knew we needed a monorail ride from EPCOT to the Magic Kingdom. So we left the hotel, went to EPCOT, caught the monorail to the ticketing and transportation center then decided on a boat ride to the kingdom since we can't recall ever doing that.

Here you'll see a CAT C-Series MTL hard at work on the beaches of the Polynesian hotel. Ah, does the heart good to see Disney spending money buying this, me making the money to design it, then giving it right back to Disney to come here. I'm sure I probably worked on this machine at some time or another. At bare minimum I was probably standing in our cab sub assembly area when it got tested. Just a safe bet. Pretty sure I can expense this trip now.



The obligatory first shot in the park always has to be the Cinderella's castle. Note the large amount of other people that made their way to FL the same time we did.



Space Mountain: 45 min wait, fast pass ticket line for Space Mountain, 5 mins. The routine is Mandy gets the tickets, Scott takes the picture, it works out well.


The Tic-Toc-Croc from Peter Pan Flight. I love the croc.


Donald coming out of Micky's Philharmagic.


All in all a very good day considering the we woke at 4 something, showered, shaved, flew down, check in to a bus, rode a bus, checked in to the hotel, rode another bus, rode a monorail, rode a boat (thank goodness it wasn't rowed!) Then only had 7 hours or so in there. The best part is using the fast passes and walking by everybody standing in line just so I can say, "Look dear, peasant." I normally get an elbow to the ribs about then.










No comments: