Saturday, January 31, 2009

Music and more music

Just for the shear spite of not having a myspace account, because I refuse to give in the the pressure, I added a playlist to my blog just to prove it could be done. Sure it looks like crap and doesn't line up for nothing but thats OK, I got it there. So listen to some mind opening music on my playlist from the likes of Todd Snider, Jerry Jeff Walker, John Hiatt, Robert Earl Keen, John Prine and of course, Jimmy Buffett. I've heard most of these guys on Radio Margaritaville and quite frequently listen to it at work. It makes a bad do go a little better and a cold day a little warmer. So listen up to some of these crazy songs in particular "Looking for a Job", (since it seems thats what everybody is doing now) and the story and ballad of the devil's backbone tavern from Todd Snider. It's great. Probably not for the youngest audiences but it's worth the 10 minutes of listening, pretty funny.  Sure beats listening to most anything on the radio today.

No comments: