Friday, January 16, 2009

WDW Blues


Trying to keep up on my blog better this year like Casey has been. 

We made reservations for Dec 09 this year for Disney since we missed out last Christmas. Not this year! We have a refundable deposit and nothing will stop us! So after coming back and telling boB  that we got our reservation, he mentioned he was going down in February, maybe June and September and December we got a little bit of the Disney blues. It's also freezing cold here and I'm listing to Jimmy Buffet on Radio Margaritaville (see Land Shark Lager link below!) and like a sign from above I hear the song "Everybody's talkin" wrote by Fred Neil with the great line in it that says, "I'm going where the weather suits my clothes" and all I could think was, dag gone I'd like to be in Florida right now or lower in the latitudes and warmer. So, to fix both the Florida and Disney fix here are some pictures from our last January trip. I'd like to take the time to tweak them a bit and get them printed out big, 13x19 or so and hang them up. Like the thousands of other pictures I have, they'll just reside here on my computer for a while longer. I'll get to it eventually.


Always let your heart be your guide...

Get home (or to the hotel) by midnight!

Their are 999 haunts....but we have room for one more.

No comments: